Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It has been a while

Damn I really need to step this up.... let's see, This week Mobes and I went down to the Public Market in Seattle, I picked up some poblanos, english peas, fingerling potatoes, some colosal shrimp (which Mobes balked at) and a whole red snapper. We then shot back up to Capitol Hill and stopped by The Lookout.

I have been searching all over Seattle for some decent wings and have yet to find any, but The Lookouts were not bad at all just not great. I will find some that are big, juicy, crisp and tasty.
Besides that I had a couple Hales Cream Ales they were great! And finished it all off with a grilled cheese with swiss pesto and fresh tomato and some very good Jo Jo's

Sunday was fantastic Roasted fingerlings, Seared Snapper, and a english pea coulis. Absolutley had a great dinner with some Piinot Gris and Finished with a Zinfandel for desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment