Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It has been a long time!

Yup I'm back and getting back at it here I was wandering just what I could do to set myself apart from a lot of other food blogs out there. I have worked my ass off. Literally. Over the past 6 months dropped close to 50 pounds and am two weeks away from running a half marathon. Hell just last night I logged in 13 miles now I just need to taper that down a bit and my race is on Labor Day. SO back to my blog and the direction that I want to take it........

I was thinking of chronicling my diet on the daily we will see if that is where I go.

I am also thinking that I may begin doing some research into what it takes to open a restaurant (it's still a dream) and logging all the trials and tribulations that come up along the way.

But as for now my diet is vegan my energy is grand as long as I keep running and my motivation remains Lara. For she is the one that I am totally willing to do all of this for.

No comments:

Post a Comment